Sunday, December 20, 2009

So....

Its been like forever for me to update. Seems that I have nothing interesting to update about. Sigh. Anywayss..


Before I start, Helooo !! This is my 3rd post. shitt... =.=
So.. The pass few days,I've been thinking alot. About what you say? Well, its about where will I go after Spm. Which is a very big choice to make now. Its already the end of the year guys.. In 2 weeks time, schools gonna start. And damn.. My books.. Gah! Haven't bought them yet. After that, SPM!! go die. After that, I'm as free as a bird.yay! Back to where I was, Melbourne or UK ? Its a big choice. I don't even know which course I'm talking like seriously. I know I've told some of you what I wanted to take but it keeps changing, I guess nothing stays the same.

In Melbourne, at least I have my sister there. If I go there, I'd already know more people. It makes me feeeell.. hmmm.. comfortable. It doesn't mean I don't wan to meet new people but i feel more at home.

In Uk, first of all, I didn't want to go to there. It was my mom's idea. =.= After that, my uncle supported it. Annnndddd after that, he went " Owh! You cannot study in Melbourne or UK. Cause its too "metropolitan" for you. Have to send you off to Africa " =.= Pretty good statement. YEA RIGHT !!! So the fool was laughing alone.. HAHA!


Melbourne or UK ?

No comments:

Post a Comment