Friday, January 29, 2010

After so long :) hehe

My blog pretty much sucks really badly. Lacking of new postttt !! I'll try not be too lazy too often. YEAAAAAAA RIGGGHHHHHTTTT !!! Maybe I'm not those kind of people who likes to read and type(Ivan(curse you)) >=) Damn.. I seriously need to inhabit some reading habits so my essays can be more interesting( weelll.. their already arree, :P) I don't understand why I don't like to read??? I've tried..tried... I even bought a book 1 year ago. (yes.. ONE YEARRR !!) I've only read the 1st chapter, i think less than that.shuddup people.. ANYWAYYYY !! Maybe habits like this have to start from young. But yeaa.. I'm trying. Everytime, I come across a reallyy long passage. I'd avoid form reading it. Which is a pretty sad thing :( ANDDD I have never read the whole news paper ever before until now. OMG! I SUCK! :( Hence, I really don't know whats happening around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment