Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Now it all seems so clear

Wow.. I suck so much.. I only have like 9 post on my blog!? HAHAHAH! Fuck me.. I don't know why, I have so much in my mind to write. Maybe its just the laziness and procrastination that kills me... These are one of my weaknesses.. :( Anyways, SPM is finally over.. I can't believe it.. After 5 years of high school life. Its my last... Now, I seriously don't know what to do. :P I'm just half way keeping/getting rid of aaaaallllllll the books and papers on my table.. and holy shit.. I have loads of them..Its like mountains of books and books and books and books and it goes on and on and on.................

16 Days to new years eve, wtf.. I'm suppose to be hyped up about this.. its a new year, a new life.. but i'm not.. I'm just fking bumped out of my friends, no.. wait.. there more to me now.. Their practically family. My sisters and brothers! :D I'd put my life on the line for all of them if I ever had to and I'm sure that they will too.. Even though some of them might not admit it now.. However, i know that they do the same for me :) Back to where I was, I'm just bumped out that we're not gonna be seeing each other of often already. I know, we all have to reach this part of the story at some point of life..I know it sucks to much and it pains us so much to face the truth. We have to, there's not much of a choice to choose from..

No comments:

Post a Comment