Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HA! ITS MY 11th POST! EAT THAT!

All the things I still remember. Things that really left a mark in my mind. It is what that made me who i am now, a good way or in a bad way.. Its for you to decide..Now I know why so many people blog. People blog not to just express themselves. A blog is a place where you keep your past fresh.

5 years isn't very long now when I look back, time really flies. Thinking back to the 1st day of school. Walking down from the bus stop into the hall while carrying a very heavy bag. I also just remembered how chubby i was. NOT THAT I'M NOT CHUBBY NOW! But, I'm not big,round,fat whatever you call it much.... Lol.

So much to write... and my laziness is back now.. It shall continue when i have the motivation to write. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment